BAT is evolving at a pace truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
SENIORITY LEVEL: GLOBAL GRADUATE
FUNCTION: LEAF OPERATIONS
SALARY RANGE: Competitive salary + excellent benefits + market leading bonus
LOCATION: FLEXIBLE LOCATION
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
Our approach to your early training and career development, through the Global Graduate Programme, reflects our recognition that getting the right start is crucial to building a successful career. This programme provides a foundation for your functional and managerial skills along with business awareness development.
The programme is crafted for individuals who seek to have fast-tracked career progression. Through functional and cross-functional roles, it will prepare you for a management role in just 18 months.
Reports to: LeafOperations Manager
Reporting Level: Senior
Geographic Scope: Bangladesh
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- You will be engaged in an 18-months programme where you will have one core role in a specified sub-function and multiple sub-functional attachments, which includes strategic deliverables encompassing a broader stream of the business.
- You will have one core role and multiple cross functional attachments to develop you as a well-rounded business leader. This can be in any of the sub-functions in Operations, for example, Manufacturing, Procurement, Supply Network Operation etc
- You will also be assigned on a strategic stretch project where you will collaborate with the team to deliver results for their relevant sub-function
- You will also get the chance to take part in BAT Grad Academy and build network with GGs from different parts of the BAT world
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Do you seek to tackle stretch challenges and deliver within exacting deadlines?
- Are you flexible to dive into our world full of diversity and inclusion?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, AND KNOWLEDGE
- Engineering/Life science (Agriculture, Biochemistry, Forestry, Environmental Science, Soil Science, etc.) students from public/private university
- Must complete at least 7th semester (1 semester pending to graduate)
- Experienced candidates can also apply
- Strong interpersonal, team building, and negotiation skills
- Active involvement in extra-curricular activities now or during student life
- Upbeat, self-motivated, result-driven, highly adaptable, and able to work independently
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity, and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come be the change!