BAT is evolving at a pace truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
SENIORITY LEVEL: GLOBAL GRADUATE
SALARY RANGE: Competitive salary + excellent benefits + market leading bonus
LOCATION: FLEXIBLE LOCATION
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
Our approach to your early training and career development, through the Global Graduate Programme, reflects our recognition that getting the right start is crucial to building a successful career. This programme provides a foundation for your functional, managerial skills and business awareness development. This programme prepares you for a management role in just 18 months. That means global thinking, non-stop networking and, ultimately, the opportunity to become an outstanding leader in a world-class business entity. It's a 18 months, fast-track development programme to a management job for high potential fresh graduates and upbeat individuals. The aim of the programme is to raise future leaders of BAT Operations Team.
Reports to: Operations Manager
Reporting Level: Senior Level
Geographic Scope: Bangladesh
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- You will be engaged in an 18-months programme where you will have one core role in a specified sub-function and multiple sub-functional attachments
- The core role can be in any of the sub-functions such as Manufacturing, Procurement, Supply Network Operation, etc.
- Global Graduates are also assigned on a strategic stretch project where they collaborate with the team to deliver results for their relevant sub-function.
- Beyond the core role, attachments to multiple sub-functions are assigned to the Global Graduate, which includes even more strategic deliverables encompassing a broader stream of the business.
- Projects that give collaborative experience filled with learning opportunities and elevated team spirit.
- Managing a team and/or stakeholders to collaborate for actionable deliverables.
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Can you work under pressure?
- Are you willing to work in a team full of Diversity?
- Are you able to work in a dynamic environment?
- Are you fit to take on stretch challenges and deliver within stringent deadlines?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Engineering Students from any Public/Private university
- Must complete at least 7th semester (1 semester pending to graduate)
- Experienced candidates can also apply
- Strong interpersonal, team building, and negotiation skills
- Active involvement in extra-curricular activities now or during student life
- Energetic, self-motivated, result-driven, highly adaptable, and able to work independently
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity, and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come be the change!