To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
SENIORITY LEVEL: Junior Level
FUNCTION: DBS / IDT
SALARY RANGE: competitive salary + excellent benefits + market leading bonus
LOCATION: Warsaw, Poland
This is an evergreen role, meaning that if your application is suitable, we will contact you when the position will be opened.
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
As part of the Global IT Finance Team, this role will provide value adding financial business partnering to assist the function as the future IDT Strategy is implemented. The role will provide insightful/accurate financial data and analysis as to the functions performance and report this to multiple stakeholders.
Reports to: Europe Senior DBS finance manager
Reporting Level: Individual Contributor
Geographic Scope: Global
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
Support all regions on the mail financials, budget, planisware, BPC,...
- Assist Regionals Finance Business Partners in managing Financial Information to ensure accuracy of data and effective insights for business decisions
- Ensure Cost Centres are up-to-date by proactively managing journals, recharges of intercompany costs, employment cost reclassifications, GL changes…
- Provide Budget Holder reporting dashboards for actuals tracking and forecasting at cost centre level
- Drive financial forecast cycle and provide detailed analysis of the forecast
- Prepare financials presentation materials to senior stakeholders
- Proactively seek and identify cost saving and efficiency opportunities
- Prepare business case evaluation for Project and Capex
- Ensure compliance to SoX, especially for accruals
- Manage Intercompany transactional costs (recharges) and resolve billing issues
- Perform input into financial systems (BPC and Planisware)
- Provide SRM PO’s and Supplier Queries for project spend, contractors
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Do you have experience in managing high volumes of data and present information in an impactful way, maximising the use of financial systems ie SAP / BI / BPC.?
- Do you have the ability to prioritise and manage own workload, you are resilient and open to challenge?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Degree educated with professional accountancy qualification (i.e. CA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA) preferred or equivalent experience in Finance.
- Possess a good understanding of group and project accounting principles – ability to guide budget holders.
- Understands intercompany recharge processes and a working knowledge of the CAT’s time system.
- Able to identify process and reporting improvements and proactively implement solutions.
- Have a collaborative and flexible style. Able to influence stakeholders to achieve desired outcomes.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills to support Budget Holders and Project Managers.
- Maintains excellent working relationships with all stakeholders and is a team player.
- Calm under pressure, knows when to escalate, demonstrates a high degree of motivation and discipline. Demonstrates an organised and structured approach.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft products, SAP experience a must.
- Experience of working in an IT or Technology environment a distinct advantage.
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!