BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organization.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT Ukraine IS LOOKING FOR AN GLOBAL GRADUATE IN FINANCE
SENIORITY LEVEL: Associate
CONTRACT TYPE: Fixed term
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
The Global graduates programme is an 18-months accelerated development programme that is the start of a rewarding career path at BAT. Global graduates (GGs) will be given the opportunity to work on real tasks from the onset, directly contributing to the business and taking on increased levels of responsibility as they progress. The GG Programme provides a solid foundation in a particular functional area and widens participants' perspectives through leadership and business competency development. The programme is structured around a highly effective integrated learning approach, with focus on, on-the-job development interventions, interaction with others and formal training programmes.
Reports to: Corporate Finance Controller/Finance Director
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Delivery of project work & assignments relating to competency and leadership development within functional as well as cross-functional teams;
- Work proactively in close collaboration with coach and mentor with a view to maximize and accelerate learning process;
- Ensure completion of all performance and development reviews as per agreed schedule as per the programme requirements.
- GG will rotate around different finance streams. For example, Finance GG’s will have placements in two of Corporate finance, Marketing finance and Operations finance.
- Work towards the CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants) qualification.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, AND KNOWLEDGE
- Candidate should possess strong analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Detail-minded; multi-tasks; good in data mining and consolidating a large amount of data; proactive
- Excellent MS Excel skill is a must
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, International Business, or a related field
- English fluent in oral & writing
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation.
See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!