BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT ROMANIA IS LOOKING FOR A FINANCE INTERN
SENIORITY LEVEL: Intern
LOCATION: Bucharest, Romania
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
The role is responsible for providing accurate data in daily posting of the invoices and overall business support for End Markets.
Reports to: Accounts Payable Team Leader
Reporting Level: No direct reports
Geographic Scope: Regional
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Process understanding through New Joiner trainings and shadowing sessions - 100% training completion;
- Processing invoices, credit notes into the appropriate systems and within the agreed time;
- Address ad-hoc requests in a timely, accurate and professional manner;
- Perform daily /weekly / monthly tasks as per agreed timelines.
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Are you familiar with Ms. Office (especially Excel)?
- Do you like working with numbers?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Good language skills – English - spoken and written;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook);
- Ability to learn new things, openness to understand & learn the processes and overall business we are operating in BAT;
- Open and curious attitude;
- Good numerical and analytical skills.
- Financial or Accounting studies would be an advantage;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook).
*Please note this a fixed term opportunity: 3 months
We are BAT
At BAT, we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
Belonging, achieving, together
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.