Reynolds American is evolving at pace - truly like no other organization.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT TRAINEE
SENIORITY LEVEL: Management Trainee.
Role positioning and objectives
This role is part of our manufacturing operations.
As a Management Trainee (Global Graduate) in Operations, you’ll gain hands on experience across various areas in Operations and achieve insight about the end-to-end intricacies of the business. Through guided training and development plans, consistent support from mentors, and exposure to multiple functional areas you will have the opportunity to learn about the company’s strategic focus and grow your skills to ensure your contribution has an impact on business results. Throughout the year you will rotate through at least two roles within the following areas of Operations:
- Manufacturing – Production, Engineering, Process Control;
- Procurement – Direct Materials, Vapor Materials;
- Operations Services – Supply Chain, Logistics, Brand Planning, Environmental Health & Safety;
Reports to:Operations Manager
What you will be accountable for
Depending on role assignment, responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Support the development of strategic objectives and implementation of key operations initiatives.
- Challenge existing processes and deliver continuous improvement.
- Evaluate and analyze data to understand current status and inspire change.
- Be a champion of change.
- Achieve KPI (key performance indicator) metrics.
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Do you seek to lead an organization?
- Are you a bold and creative problem solver?
- Have you had operations experience as an intern?
Essential experience, skills, and knowledge
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business or STEM field.
- 0-3 years of experience in operations or related field.
- High academic performance.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Strong analytical skills with a view towards future trends and data analytics.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Strong eye for business and a strategic approach.
- Intellectual curiosity and ambition.
- Competitive Annual Salary.
- Targeted Annual Bonus.
- Relocation assistance available for those who qualify.
Our company offers very competitive benefit plans, including:
- 401(k) plan that offers opportunity to save on pre- and post-tax basis up to 50 percent of eligible compensation. Company matches 100 percent of employee pre-tax/Roth. (401k) contributions up to six percent.
- Comprehensive health- and welfare-benefits package.
- Eleven paid company holidays annually, plus a generous paid vacation plan based on length of service.
- Company-paid sick and personal days, funeral leave, and jury duty leave; Also Parental leave/Reduced Work Schedule.
- Confidential personal financial counseling service.
- On-site health clinics and fitness centers.
- A matching grants program that enables employees to direct and double their donations to qualifying charitable organizations of their choice.
- Health-care advocacy service.
- Volunteer service opportunities.
- Federal credit union membership through Allegacy Federal Credit Union.
- Extensive training opportunities.
Our organization offers a level of challenge, responsibility and creativity for motivated employees that welcome opportunities for growth. We are also committed to employing a diverse workforce and valuing different perspectives, experiences, and talents to improve the company's potential for optimally achieving its business objectives!
Reynolds American Inc. and its affiliated companies is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly via email at TalentAcquisition@RJRT.com.
About our organization:
Reynolds American Inc. is an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of British American Tobacco p.l.c., and the U.S. parent company of R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company; Santa Fe Natural Tobacco Company, Inc.; American Snuff Company, LLC; Modoral Brands Inc.; R. J. Reynolds Vapor Company; Lorillard Licensing Company, LLC; Reynolds Brands, Inc.; Vuse Stores LLC; Kentucky BioProcessing, Inc.; RAI Services Company and Reynolds Marketing Services Company. This position is with R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company Job Number: 51638