Reynolds American is evolving at pace - truly like no other organization.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
REYNOLDS AMERICAN IS LOOKING FOR A MARKETING MANAGEMENT TRAINEE
SENIORITY LEVEL: Management Trainee.
LOCATION:Multiple locations around US.
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
This role is part of Marketing as a Management Trainee (known as a Global Graduate).
Marketing Management Trainees will work with tenured marketing professionals to contribute to the successful execution of strategic business plans and marketing programs. You will work as part of our accelerated management program in two marketing rotations. These rotations will allow you to develop and present strategic business analysis projects addressing real business opportunities and creating action plans/recommendations.
In joining us, you’ll have the opportunity to work on iconic brands and revolutionary products by collaborating with visionary, principled and passionate people every day.
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Supporting the development of commercial strategies and delivering on marketing objectives.
- Develop and present a strategic business analysis project addressing real business opportunities and creating action plans against those opportunities.
- Identifying and driving continuous improvement across key marketing processes.
- Completes personal development and training sessions in accelerated management program.
- Effectively and appropriately uses independent judgment in making business and strategy recommendations.
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Have you completed at least one marketing focused internship?
- Do you have experience leading groups?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Sales, International Business, or a related field.
- 0-3 years of experience in Marketing, Sales, or a related field.
- 21 years or older at the start of management program.
- Global mobility.
- High academic performance.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Strong business sense and a strategic mentality.
- Intellectual curiosity and ambition
WE ARE REYNOLDS AMERICAN—A member of the BRITISH AMERICAN TOBACCO GROUP
At Reynolds American, we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at REYNOLDS AMERICAN.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 British American Tobacco employees across more than 180 markets.
- Reynolds American certified as Great Place to Work.
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries.
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations.
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner.
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies.
- Competitive Annual Salary
- Targeted Annual Bonus
- Relocation assistance available for those who qualify.
Our company offers very competitive benefit plans, including:
- 401(k) plan that offers opportunity to save on pre- and post-tax basis up to 50 percent of eligible compensation. Company matches 100 percent of employee pre-tax/Roth. (401k) contributions up to six percent.
- Comprehensive health- and welfare-benefits package.
- Eleven paid company holidays annually, plus a generous paid vacation plan based on length of service.
- Company-paid sick and personal days, funeral leave, and jury duty leave; Also Parental leave/Reduced Work Schedule.
- Confidential personal financial counselling service.
- On-site health clinics and fitness centers.
- A matching grants program that enables employees to direct and double their donations to qualifying charitable organizations of their choice.
- Health-care advocacy service.
- Volunteer service opportunities.
- Federal credit union membership through Allegacy Federal Credit Union.
- Extensive training opportunities.
Our organization offers a level of challenge, responsibility and creativity for motivated employees that welcome opportunities for growth. We are also committed to employing a diverse workforce and valuing different perspectives, experiences, and talents to improve the company's potential for optimally achieving its business objectives!
Reynolds American Inc. and its affiliated companies is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly via email at TalentAcquisition@RJRT.com.
About our organization:
Reynolds American Inc. is an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of British American Tobacco p.l.c., and the U.S. parent company of R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company; Santa Fe Natural Tobacco Company, Inc.; American Snuff Company, LLC; Modoral Brands Inc.; R. J. Reynolds Vapor Company; Lorillard Licensing Company, LLC; Reynolds Brands, Inc.; Vuse Stores LLC; Kentucky BioProcessing, Inc.; RAI Services Company and Reynolds Marketing Services Company. This position is with Reynolds Marketing Services Company Job Number: 51805