To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
SENIORITY LEVEL: Junior Level
FUNCTION: Marketing – Strategy, Planning and Insights
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
Director RGM Retail Planning
Number of Direct Reports
No Direct Reports
Internal – Finance, SP&I, Trade Marketing
Up to 25%
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Supports plans to drive profitable multi-year and annual revenue growth
- Executes a robust portfolio strategy and price architecture to reflect the organization’s changing requirements and a dynamic competitive landscape
- Supports breakthrough RGM strategies and initiatives that will accelerate NTO growth and market share gains for the Traditional Categories at RAI
- Use vast datasets of shipments, pricing, retail offtake, and transaction-level data to develop critical business intelligence and insights, with specific focus on the continued development and analytics related to Retail Scan Data (RSD)
- Run, maintain, augment and improve the company’s existing price & share modeling efforts
- Run and implement a wide array of analytical approaches and modeling, leveraging technological resources inclusive of regression engines, artificial intelligence and scenario planning modules
- Provide pricing-related insights and perspective related to competitor activities, consumer trends, and interactions between categories and across price segments
- Build key functional capabilities through a combination of existing team development and new appointments
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Do you have experience developing performance models and/or template tools for internal and external customers?
- Do you thrive working in a collaborative environment cross-functionally?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- 3-5+ years of experience modelling, analyzing and interpreting large data sets and drawing conclusions to make recommendations
- Proven track record of problem-solving using data and building models and performance tools
- Strong analytical skills and ability to communicate key takeaways through impactful storytelling
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects with challenging deadlines
- Curious, self-starter that gets results in a dynamic environment and act with appropriate urgency
- Strong critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills, balancing detail with big picture thinking
- BA/BS degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- 3-5+ years of experience in pricing, promotion, sales analytics, finance, and/or category management.
- Experience in consumer goods strongly preferred.
- Experience analyzing panel and/or loyalty database data
- Adaptable and quick to learn and/or develop new processes and tools
- Developing strategic influencing skills
WE ARE REYNOLDS AMERICAN—A member of the BRITISH AMERICAN TOBACCO GROUP
At Reynolds American, we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at REYNOLDS AMERICAN.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 British American Tobacco employees across more than 180 markets
- Reynolds American certified as Great Place to Work
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Have you been on a career break for 18 months or longer? Are you ready to return to your career? If your answers to these questions is yes, we would love to hear from you. Regardless of why you took a break, we value you for all the skills you can bring to the workforce. Reignite your career, work flexibly, be part of a dynamic team and upskill yourself with on-the-job training and development support.
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at Reynolds American. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!