BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
SENIORITY LEVEL: Experienced Non-Management Level
SALARY RANGE: From AUD 70K (based on experience) + superannuation + comprehensive bonus & other benefits
LOCATION: Victoria, Australia
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
At BAT, our Trade Marketing Representatives are responsible for the successful management and implementation of company strategies in store with retailers. We are looking for people with drive, passion and ambition to help us drive these strategies from the ground up.
Develop your commercial acumen, sales skills and stakeholder management within your territory in this fast paced and dynamic role, all while working with great colleagues and great benefits.
BAT Australia prides itself on its people development and there are always opportunities for upward mobility within the company.
Reports to: Area Manager
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Contribute to state volume, share, and profit targets through utilisation of all relevant resources, market levers and ROI principles
- Take ownership of individual performance & actively participate in a high-performance team culture to hit and exceed team targets
- Develop long-term commercial relationships with key customers, and leverage these relationships for the commercial benefit of BATA and the retailer
- Utilise data driven insights to develop, implement and evaluate initiatives to provide tangible competitive advantages in an ever evolving marketplace
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Do you have strong social skills and the ability to get along with people from all walks of life?
- Do you enjoy problem solving and working in an agile environment?
- Do you have a commercial or sales background?
CRUCIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Previous experience in any sales or marketing role
- Experience in the FMCG industry
- Marketing or Business Qualification is desirable
- Good commercial acumen and relationship management (internal & external partners)
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
You will receive a competitive remuneration package from AUD 70K and minimum 10.5% superannuation. Other benefits include company car and fuel, new mobile phone, health and wellbeing allowance, social events and annual bonus
We have flexible working, great parental leave and career's leave benefits and a positive and inclusive culture.
...Disclaimer: We might not have an open role at this moment, but, because our work environment is very dynamic, we are encouraging you to apply for this position and, the moment we have a suitable position for your profile the Recruitment Team will contact you as soon as possible.