BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
What are the key objectives and expectations from this role?
Driven by our Better Tomorrow global strategy, BAT is growing and changing faster than most other FMCG companies.
To ensure we achieve our ambitious goals, we are looking for the best talent out there.
In this occasion, we are hiring for a super star, self-starter, analytically driven and passionate Trade Marketing PlanningExecutive to join our Business Development team and take a key role in the development of our trade cycle plans.
In a nutshell, our chosen one will oversee the following:
· Build our cycle plans across all channels and categories
· Lead the reporting of the cycle plan results and analyze results to drive optimization
· Drive collaboration, clarity, and alignment across teams in BAT France to optimize ways of working and results
Trade Cycle Planning Manager
Core Relationships Internal
BD, KAM, SP&I, Field Force & Activation teams
- Develops Trade Marketing targets across all channels by balancing capacity and priorities
- Creates impactful commercial plans that will achieve said targets
- Plans resources & allocation of resources as per the cycle plan to ensure execution excellence
- Ensures all activities happen timely with the contribution of every relevant department
- Follows up on every activity of the Cycle Plan to discover insights on success rates and ROIs
- Analyze results to further optimize future cycle plans to minimize investment and maximize outputs
- Commercial ownership of instructions for our Sales Teams. Ensuring high quality of inputs to facilitate meaningful and impactful presentations
- Conducts progress review meetings to ensure alignment and targets’ achievement
- Presentation of plans and ongoing projects to key internal stakeholders on various occasions as and when needed
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE
· FMCG experience
· Retail experience
· Sales experience and Trade Marketing
Technical / Functional / Leadership Skills Required:
· Analytical skills
· People management experience
· Agile / Growth Mindset
· Proactiveness, Ownership, Performance driven
· Strong story telling capabilities
· Able to build relationships with stakeholders
· English fluency is a must, ideally French too
· Ideally Power BI development skills, super strong excel skills a must
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity, and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!