To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT SWEDEN IS LOOKING FOR talents to join our Marketing teams!
SENIORITY LEVEL: Entry level/ Mid-careers
SALARY RANGE: Competitive salary + excellent benefits
TYPE OF CONTRACT: Fixed term and permanent roles
LOCATION: Malmö, Sweden
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
We recruit numerous talents annually on an ongoing basis for our Marketing Teams, including:
- Branding (oral product portfolio)
- Innovation (oral product portfolio, insights, activation)
- Digital Activation (online universe)
- Offline Activation (retail, entertainment universe)
- Data and analytics
At BAT we take great pride in growing talents from within and we see your career as a long-term commitment. You will be given responsibility and your own projects from the beginning, allowing you to develop your career with support at every stage of the process, including ongoing feedback and coaching opportunities. Responsibilities will vary according to the role and team you are in.
Learn to navigate in a sophisticated legal landscape which will challenge not only your stakeholder management, project management and creativity skills. Build your network and be exposed to the greater North Western European Area of our business.
The positions will be based in our office in Hyllie, Malmo. Learn more about our office and culture here: Welcome to BAT Sweden.
Please note that this is not an actual opening, but a chance for us to reach out and to engage with talented future BAT employees. If you are interested in any of the above roles, please apply and we will contact you should an opportunity suited to your application arise.
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Are you self-driven with a proactive mindset?
- Are you up to the challenge to improve your potential?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Embody our ethos and values by being bold, fast, empowered, responsible and diverse
- Experience with brand management, agency, or other marketing related experience depending on the role you are interested in
- Project management experience is ideal
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills
- Structured with strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Proficient Excel and Power Point user
- Able to perform under pressure in a fast paced and constantly evolving environment
- Proficiency in one of the Scandinavian languages is not essential but can be advantageous
- Experience from another FMCG company
- Digital capabilities or experience within analytics are considered an advantage
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to: NEAtalent@bat.com