To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
SENIORITY LEVEL: GLOBAL GRADUATE
LOCATION: HO CHI MINH CITY
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
British American Tobacco currently has an exciting new opportunity for the Global Graduate Program – Operations (in Manufacturing), to be based in our Vietnam Office. BAT approach to your early training and career development, through the Global Graduate Program, reflects our recognition that getting the right start is crucial to building a successful career. The Global Graduate Program provides a foundation for your functional, managerial skills and business awareness development.
The role is an 18-month, fast-track development program to a management job for high potential fresh graduates and young professionals! The aim of the program is to raise future leaders of BAT in different functions.
Our Global Graduate Programme helps you to develop outstanding commercial skills - full understanding of the dynamics of the market you are operating in, and how the BAT departments work together to achieve outstanding business results.
Geographic Scope: Vietnam
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Comprehensive onboarding to BAT Business and the specific Functions in Operations (i.e Manufacturing, Production etc.)
- A real job assigned in executive level
- World-class leadership training opportunities
- International exposure in developing your people and management skills
- Networking & mentorship with senior leaders and other graduates from all over the world!
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Do you possess a technical Degree or tertiary education certification in engineering?
- Are you interested to venture into manufacturing?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Graduated with Bachelor or Masters from a reputable university majoring in Engineering, Industrial Management or any technical degree.
- Graduates with less than 2 years of work experience are encouraged to apply
- Leadership demonstrated through extra-curricular activities
- Globally mobile
- Proficient in English (both written & spoken)
- Vietnam Nationals ONLY
- Graduated with Bachelor or Masters from a reputable university with majoring in Engineering or Industrial Management
- Preferable at to have 1-2 years of employment experience
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!