To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
SENIORITY LEVEL: Senior Level
FUNCTION: Field Trade Marketing
LOCATION: Dallas, TX
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
Number of Direct Reports
Southern Sales Area – based in Dallas, TX
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Lead the development of relevant and accurate pricing related analytics and insights (RGM) and obtain buy-in from key stakeholders on recommendations that will have a positive impact on Reynolds strategy or other commercial aspects.
- This role is also responsible for leading the Reynolds RGM pricing execution at the store level in coordination with retail partner, brand marketing and trade marketing to review the pricing landscape, competitive programs and retailer execution.
- These projects will review the 4 P's of marketing, performance contracts, elasticities, joint business plans, advanced analytics and provide input on which price and promotion levers should be executed.
- The Director will need to have a deep understanding of data analytics and price drivers in the nicotine space.
- The Director will be responsible for regular communication to key stakeholders, collecting and sharing best practices and providing guidance to our retail partners on Reynolds’ objectives and strategies related to retail execution of pricing.
- Lead cross functional team to reduce product portfolio complexity and optimise ranging across accounts and geography to drive Revenue and optimise outlet working capital to Reynolds benefit.
- Leadership for all supported departments (internal and external) on necessary analytics, reports, and data quality to help achieve objectives
- The Director will assist the DAO and VP SSA in developing and driving communication throughout the organization
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Proven background delivering actionable analysis & insights
- 6+ years of pricing and promotional planning, project planning and management experience with emphasis on convenience channel.
- At least 5 years Commercial Marketing / Account Management Experience
- BI and Analytics Platform Adhoc Queries - MicroStrategy preferred
- Bachelor's Degree required; MBA Degree preferred; or equivalent job-related experience in, Business, Marketing, Sales.
- Must have excellent analytical skills and business acumen to build strong business cases to drive core business decisions and change/innovation
- Ability to confidently work with, communicate effectively with, and present to the client, customer, and internal leadership.
- Commercially focused and is consumer centric.
- Advanced mathematical and statistical skills
- Technical understanding of how other resources and technology can be utilised to produce the required data and insights.
WE ARE REYNOLDS AMERICAN—A member of the BRITISH AMERICAN TOBACCO GROUP
At Reynolds American, we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at REYNOLDS AMERICAN.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 British American Tobacco employees across more than 180 markets
- Reynolds American certified as Great Place to Work
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Have you been on a career break for 18 months or longer? Are you ready to return to your career? If your answers to these questions is yes, we would love to hear from you. Regardless of why you took a break, we value you for all the skills you can bring to the workforce. Reignite your career, work flexibly, be part of a dynamic team and upskill yourself with on-the-job training and development support.
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at Reynolds American. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!