BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
JOB TITLE: Reporting Services Manager P&R
CITY & COUNTRY: Bucharest, Romania
What are the key objectives and expectations from this role?
The primary responsibility of the role is to work in partnership with the AMSSA Product finance team to review, control and manage the delivery of budgets, provide management and financial information, manage the RPC recharges process specifically for ECA & WCA markets.
- Support the monthly SOP Reporting cycles
- Take ownership of the SSA Product recharge activities and manage any escalations and working closely with the intercompany billing team.
- Support the Product & Quality function and other stakeholders with financial and other enquiries.
- Analysis of Product overheads for actuals and planning cycles including detailed commentaries for material movements.
- Review and approve (or reject with further action) the external invoices and internal recharge expenses.
- Prepare and upload correction journals with detailed documentation and in accordance with SoX controls.
- Raise masterdata change requests (for assets, vendors, customers, costs centres, WBS, etc.), in accordance with BAT standard processes and controls.
- Engage budget holders to drive the SOP forecast and uploading data into BPC.
- Completion of monthly CAPEX, OVH, balance-sheet and cash flow planning.
- Monitor actual cost against the agreed budget to ensure the functional target is delivered.
- Frequent review on managing all group recharges in relation to product / Print costs on time and in full.
- Qualified Accountant (e.g. CIMA/ACCA/ACA) or bachelor's degree in Finance.
- Excel skills should be of a high standard.
- Fluency in English.
- Knowledge of SAP and BPC is essential.
- Excellent inter personal skills and ability to build strong relationships with both financial and non-financial stakeholders.
- Self-motivating, takes ownership and committed to delivering results.
- A keen eye to challenge and recommend process improvement.
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!