BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT IS LOOKING FOR A GBS TRANSACTIONAL FINANCE SPECIALIST
GRADE: Non Management
FUNCTION: Global Business Services
SUB FUNCTION: Global Intercompany Team
CITY & COUNTRY: Bucharest, Romania
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
This role is part of GBS Finance, Intercompany Global Team-Record to Report.
The role is responsible for performing the processing of information within the R2R function with a focus on driving a consistent and right performance to hit the world class R2R Operational KPIs targets, with a main focus on building good relationship with EM and GBS key stakeholders
Reports to: Team Leader
Geographic Scope: Global
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR:
- Prepare reports and reconciliations accurately and ensure that long-outstanding items are properly followed-up and escalated; prepare recurring and ad-hoc reports as per agreed timeline, to facilitate end markets’ review and analysis
- Ensure periodic cleansing and investigation for old open Items is performed as per targets and KPIs
- Ensure internal controls are adhered to and provide support to audit process so that entities are able to manage the balance of risk and control effectively
- Response to queries in a timely and efficient manner to promote a customer-orientated culture in GBS
- Support onboarding process for new employees
- Assist managers to deliver against the company plan in terms of planned migrations within the profit framework
- Ensure that all processes are properly documented and all TLD's are updated.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- University degree in Economics/Business Administration/Finance
- Understand and apply relevant financial skills and knowledge
- English (spoken and written) very good
- Knowledge of SAP, Microsoft Office standard pack (Excel, Word, PPT, MS projects).
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills, positive and well organized
- Used to work under pressure and to tight deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy
- Challenging mind-set, proactive in streamlining current work processes
- Quality and process oriented and able to clearly communicate processes and procedures
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!