SENIORITY LEVEL: Entry level
LOCATION:BAT Hellas, Athens, Greece
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
British American Tobacco Hellas is seeking a dedicated and forward-thinking intern to join its Strategic Planning&Insights department in Athens.
As an Intern you will have the opportunity to work on strategic topics as well as operational tasks right from the beginning, and be part of a dynamic team contributing to the business results.
The intern will work close to the line-manager and other team members, supporting in Company’s key decisional meetings.
Reports to: Planning & Insights Manager
Geographic Scope: GMCI
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis of macro environment, identification of threats and opportunities;
- Industry and competitor performance analysis and forecasting;
- Different consumer target analysis;
- Analysis of new Categories and their impact on total nicotine category;
- Cross category interaction and key driver and barriers;
- Monitoring of BAT performance across various countries & categories;
- Support team in monthly planning cycle and above market reporting
- Support on all required presentations for internal and external meetings
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Do you have a proactive attitude? Are you willing to constantly develop and support the team in the daily activities?
- Do you have an analytical thinking and strong skills of Excel?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Engineering or relevant field / Master Degree in relevant field would be considered a plus;
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel and Power Point;
- Analytical skills and attention to details;
- Effective communication and presentation skills;
- Able to deal with large amounts of information and draw conclusions;
- Proactive, fast learner, able to work and cooperate with a variety of departments;
- Previous experience with Power BI & SAP would be a beneficial
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
WE ARE BAT
At BAT, we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation.
See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building extraordinary capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!