SENIORITY LEVEL: Entry level
LOCATION:BAT Hellas, Athens, Greece
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
British American Tobacco Hellas is looking for a talented, highly motivated intern with a positive, can do attitude to join our Procurement department, based in Athens to support the Senior Sourcing Manager GMCI with all their deliverables.
As a procurement intern in our team you will have the opportunity for a first-hand experience working in a multinational company, with a dynamic team and to develop practical skills in an excellent working environment.
Reports to: Senior Sourcing Manager GMCI Cluster
Geographic Scope: GMCI
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Support indirect Procurement for day-to-day business on data collection, analysis and savings tracking
- Manage decks and functional reports
- Monitor procurement policy compliance and Coupa content supervision
- Support the development of Procurement activities i.e., Sourcing process, Vendors’ homologation, Contract procedure
- Conduct market analysis: Suppliers and info research/prospection
- Manage internal and external communications and support respectively partners, vendors, etc.
- Identify market opportunities, and develop responsive actions based on thorough analysis of market data & insights
- Support procurement team with ad hoc requests
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Do you have a proactive attitude? Are you willing to constantly develop and support the team in the daily activities?
- Do you have an analytical thinking and a strong knowledge of Excel?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- 6-12 months of experience in a similar position would be an asset.
- University Degree in Finance, Economics or Business administration
- Strong appetite to make a difference and proactive approach to results’ delivery
- Ability to build and maintain good relationships with internal and external partners
- Excellent organizational skills- able to take initiatives and present solutions
- Possess strong communication, and engagement skills, coupled with the ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Able to work in an international environment and deal with diverse backgrounds and partners
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office – solid skills in Excel and Power Point is an absolute must
- Knowledge of Power BI would be an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Greek
WE ARE BAT
At BAT, we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation.
See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building extraordinary capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!