SENIORITY LEVEL: Non-Management
LOCATION: Athens, Greece
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
British American Tobacco Hellas is looking for a talented, highly motivated HR Analyst with a positive, can do attitude to join our HR department, based in Athens.
As a HR Analyst in our team you will have the opportunity for a first-hand experience working in a multinational company, with a dynamic team and to develop practical skills in an excellent working environment.
Reports to: HR Manager
Geographic Scope: Greece
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Coordinate and administrate all employee lifecycle activities (e.g. hirings, transfers, exits, leave of absence etc.) in line with both statutory requirements and company processes.
- Manage the monthly payroll process in an accurate and timely manner, in cooperation with payroll provider and Corporate Finance.
- Support the successful roll-out of employee reward schemes, e.g. annual salary reviews and incentive schemes, through thorough analysis and accurate implementation.
- Engage with local benefits providers - with particular focus on medical insurance & pension scheme – to ensure efficient ways of working and resolve issues.
- Act as System expert for GMCI processing all personnel related actions in company systems and ensuring a high level of data quality. Implement regional requirements and maintain alignment to global standards.
- Responsible for the management of the functional HR budget in line with finance guidelines, performing quarterly submissions and annual company plan and consolidate GMCI cluster budget.
- Support the employment costs management by assisting in quarterly reviews and in preparation of the annual company plan.
- Records coordinator for HR department providing guidance and support to HR team to align with GDPR and internal records policy.
- Regularly review the processes and ways of working for the role from a continuous improvement standpoint. Proactively raise issues and suggest ideas for improving efficiency or service, policies and processes.
- Build and maintain a constructive communication with colleagues in cluster as well as with regional teams for areas of responsibility.
- Build and maintain an effective relationship with external partners to enhance the quality of provided services and responsiveness to requests.
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- You have a University Bachelor’s degree
- You are a proficient user of English and Greek
- You are and advanced user of MS Office
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- 2-3 years of experience in a HR Generalist role in a multinational company, including experience in payroll and benefits administration and employee lifecycle management
- Able to work in an international and multicultural environment as well as to deal with multiple stakeholders in a matrix organization
- Initiative and proactive approach to the delivery of high quality HR services
- Multi-tasking approach combined with ability to prioritize and provide results with efficiency and accuracy
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Excellent team player, able to build authentic and trusting relationships across the organization
- A Master’s in HR is nice to have
- Previous experience in using HRMS is desired
- For men candidates, completed Military services is nice to have
WE ARE BAT
At BAT, we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation.
See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building extraordinary capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!