BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
SENIORITY LEVEL: Management Trainee
LOCATION: Amman, Jordan
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
It’s a 12- month, fast-track development programme aimed at developing the future leaders of BAT OPS Team. If you are a driven, passionate, and ambitious graduate and want to go far through a challenging, and accelerated development experience, then the Operations Global Graduate Program is the best choice for you!
Reporting Level: Individual contributor
Geographic Scope: Local
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- A core role in Operations and multiple cross functional attachments to develop you as a well-rounded business leader
- Building and strengthening your leadership skills through various development opportunities and training programs
- Creating an impact on our international business participating in global cross-market projects, under the supervision of your dedicated Coach & Mentor
- Attending the Global Graduate Academy in London with the opportunity to meet senior leaders, work with trainees from all around the globe and build up your professional network
We're serious about putting you on the right career path and consider our Global Graduate Programme as a stepping-stone to bigger and better things!
CAN THIS YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Are you a driven and motivated individual, up for the challenge to accelerate your career in Operations?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Fresh graduate or graduated with relevant experience in the last 2 years (preferably in Mechatronics, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Materials Engineering, Industrial Engineering and Environmental Engineering)
- Possess leadership skills demonstrated through extra-curricular activities
- Results-oriented, intuitive and an innovative problem solver
- Excellent interpersonal skills, organized and structured individual
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Have strong analytical skills
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!